So here’s a glimpse at the roadmap for the next little while. You can likely expect:
* Less introspective nattering about the past. I’m pretty sure that shit has run its course, or has for the most part, and I won’t be dwelling on it much any longer.
* More concrete updates on what I’m doing to get where I want to be, how I’m doing it, where the map is spot on and where it’s leading me astray. In less nebulous terms, it’ll look something like this:
* Goals! Weekly and monthly, in terms of food/healthful eating, fitness, service to others, and spirit (there’s gonna be some woo-woo stuff, so just go on and reconcile yourselves to that now).
* Feel Good Friday! Things I’ve come across during the week, whether it’s music, a quote, a website, or whatever else, that made me feel good.
* Fewer overall posts. Ideally, three to four a week, on a more or less regular schedule, ought to do it.
Like any good road trip, there will be delays, meanderings off the beaten path, getting a little lost, and some dandy discoveries, and I want to be open to whatever comes along that aids the journey, even if I don’t understand it at the time. Perhaps most especially then.
Tomorrow, look for a peek at the road ahead for the month of March, as well as for the first week of this new month. It’s going to be a great trip!