1. Another beautiful, sunny day. Love me some sunshine!
2. I finally got a blender. I had a frozen banana and strawberry yogurt whirl this morning–about the consistency of soft serve ice cream–it was delish, and I’m calling it twelve bucks well spent. I used a gift card, so that makes it even better. Yep, I cheaped out and got the one on clearance, but I’m happy with it.
3. My back is feeling much, much better today. I think a walk is in the works later on.
4. Finding a laundry detergent that’s free of dyes and perfumes that costs significantly less than the brand I’ve been using and works just as well.
5. Nice people. I had a good afternoon yesterday with some of my fiber-pals, and while not a stitch was made, friendships were deepened. It’s good to know who your real friends are.
Bonus! The great Ames Public Library book sale is going on today, and I’ll be heading out to it later on. I generally spend about three dollars and come away feeling pretty rich. I see a happy hour or two of browsing ahead.
ETA: Just back from the book sale and I got a sackful of books–14 total–for $2.85. I win!
That’s my day! Happy Sunday, all–make it a great day!