RSS Feed

What I didn’t do

Posted on

I didn’t:

-Go for a walk as planned last night. After posting about the unusually low humidity yesterday, the weather gods laughed and laughed as they cranked it up to “I’m just standing here doing nothing and I’m dripping wet” humid. I did do yoga and weights, however. Both felt really good.

-Buy a new computer. Yet. Maybe today.

-Cast on a hat. I did start a mitered square to a) to see if I enjoy doing them (so far, yes), and b) to start using up some of the many, many, many partial balls of yarn I have left from previous projects.

-Order a Kindle. I’m waiting on Amazon gift cards to arrive from MyPoints before I can get that done. I don’t see waiting for a couple of weeks as a bad thing. It gives me time to think this through a little more (yes, I think too much still) to determine if this is what I really want. 98% of my electronic purchases are disastrous. The other 2% are pretty iffy. Now I’m thinking about a Kobo instead. Yikes. Or maybe a Nook Simple Touch. Yikes again. Too many choices!

-Clearly, I also didn’t make up my mind about an e-reader.

Hot hot hot here again, so my exercise may well take place inside again. As long as I do it, it doesn’t matter if it’s inside or out.

Wishing you a good day wherever you are and whatever the weather!

 

Advertisements

About Kymm

I'm a reader and writer and knitter, a sister, daughter, and friend. This blog is my letter, of love and hate, frustration and joy, rants and praises, to a great big world. You can read it if you want to.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: