1. No sun.
2. Rain, then more rain, and some rain on top of rain.
3. Kitties peeing everywhere but in the box.
4. Wanting to settle into hibernation mode. See numbers 1 and 2 for more information.
5. Headaches. See number 2.
6. Body aches. See number 2.
7. I’m tired of whining. I get to see a friend I haven’t seen for quite some time today, and I’m happy about that. I’ll also get to hang out with my cat-sitting cats and watch the last two episodes of “Firefly,” after which I’ll be in mourning for a time, and it’s a great day for knitting, if I get it out and knit. Gotta forge ahead on the Random Hats project–I’m too close to the end to not push through my hat-making ennui and get ‘er done. I could use some movement, too, so will try for a walk. Barring that, there’s my weights routine and yoga for my back, which ought to ease some of the achiness I’m feeling. It’ll be a good day.
Have a good Sunday, all!