* I have more stamina than I did not too long ago.
* I may need smaller jeans soonish, or else I’m really good at fooling myself into thinking I may need smaller jeans soonish.
* Bobbers are fun toys for any age. Except maybe for babies. They do have some poky bits. Bobbers, that is, although I suppose babies might also have some poky bits.
* I probably shouldn’t be climbing things when my back hurts.
* Sticker bushes are aptly named.
* Of all the kinds of poo you might step in, horse poo really isn’t all that bad. You still probably don’t want to drop your keys or chapstick in it, though.
* Watching sparrows feed is surprisingly good entertainment.
* Rocks that look like ancient Native American stone tools may not be, but sometimes they are, and when they are, it’s really cool.
* Some people, given opportunity, need, and even a nominal sense of privacy, will pee anywhere.
* Throwing rocks onto an ice-covered pond? Always a good idea.