* The glorious day yesterday–70, sunny, and sweaty (on my walk).
* The horse and rider I met on my walk last night, the man with a sort of unpolished courtliness I found charming, and the horse so shy at first, then edging closer and allowing me to feel the soft velvet of his nose and his warm, gentle breath on me.
* Seeing a bald eagle.
* The sunset last night, all pink and tangerine and gold mixed with the tenderest of blues. It was truly lovely.
* Being a little more often on the sunny side of the street. It’s a nice place to be.
* Being mindful enough to sometimes be able to stop when something I’m doing or thinking of doing isn’t helpful or good for me or others. It’s sometimes okay to change mid-stream.
* My work.
* Mr. F. I don’t think I ever told him, or if I did it wasn’t often enough, just what a wonder he is. Not perfect and as flawed as anyone else, but at the end of the day, he’s pretty damn wonderful. I am so grateful to have had this man in my life, and to have him still in my heart. He is without peer in my world.