* Some people will do anything to turn a situation to their advantage. I’m all for being kind, sympathetic, empathetic, and supportive to someone in need, but when that person exploits the situation? I’m out. Some people are just assholes and there’s nothing I can do about it.
* Sometimes, even though it pains me to admit it, I’m the asshole.
* I’m thinking of running away, just temporarily, and whether I can afford it or not. If I’m to be alone in this life, then I damn well better learn how to be happily alone, and that includes traveling alone. I’m not going to sit in some lonely room the rest of my life when there’s a world to be explored. I have vast open plains to see, oceans to wade in, and sunsets to savor, and if I have to do that alone, then okay, and I’m going to glory in it.
* I will never understand people, and though it is the pursuit of a lifetime, I may as well accept that some people are beyond figuring out.
* I’m a little cranky this morning.
* Love hurts. It shouldn’t, but it so often does, and then you have to figure out if the pain is worth it, or if you can even do a darn thing about it. You love whom you love.
* Actually, I’m a lot cranky this morning.
* I’m stopping now before it gets any worse.