1. Go to bed without washing my face.
2. Go to bed without brushing my teeth.
3. Stay up watching retro TV so late that I’m too pooped to wash my face or brush my teeth before I go to bed.
4. Frog a more-than-half-finished, largish knitting project because I’m tired, lonely, out of sorts, and I’ve found a couple of mistakes in it. Looking on the bright side, however, Elizabeth Zimmermann would say this only means more of my favorite hobby.
5. Use stuff that’s years past its “use by” date.
6. Try to figure some people out.
7. Keep driving my car when it’s making that funny noise.